HaCKaH PSP v1.0.2

THE block stacking game
Forum rules
All the forums on this site are meant for either general or game specific discussions/questions/feedback.
This is NOT the place for spam, flames or fighting, and posts that don't follow this simple rule will be removed by the board moderator(s).

Enjoy our games, utils, tools and these forums...
GamePlayHeaven
Site Admin

Postby GamePlayHeaven » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:22

- Fixed the Random Nr Generator (the last L block never appeared).
- Fixed the log and dat file, so they work on v1.0 PSP's as well.
- Fixed the 2nd Next Block sound from never being player (wrong filename in code).
- Fixed the obstructors from being drawn to low.
- Removed some logging commands, and realigned a couple of others.
- Fixed the timestamps in the log file.

There is now a seperate download for v10 Bios users as well.

Enjoy!

GamePlayHeaven
Site Admin

Postby GamePlayHeaven » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:04

The version for PSP's with Bios 1.5 had the old EBOOT.PBP in it. I've updated the archive on the site with a correct version.

If you run the game, and it says "HaCKaH v1.0.1" in the bottom right corner, you will have to re-download the game. Or grab the correct EBOOT here: HaCKaH_v102_EBOOT.zip.

My apologies...
Last edited by GamePlayHeaven on Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:49, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:49

First - i would say. It'S a nice game!
Now my Problem:
I have fixed the courupted Icon on my PSP 1.50 (JAP) with PSickoPortableV0.2b (include HAcker) . It will start the game but now the saving of the highscore don't work! Than i have copy it again and don't fixed the icon with PSICKO but the other Icons. Now the Hacker will not start . The PSP says it's a problem with the game.
What's the Problem ? Can you fixed it? IT's a very nice game . but the only one who makes this problems with hidding courepted Icons.
THX!

GamePlayHeaven
Site Admin

Postby GamePlayHeaven » Mon Oct 03, 2005 14:01

Is the Jap version of 1.50 different then the US/Euro 1.50 then?
Because I'm using a US 1.50, and if I copy the 2 directories as named in the zip, I don't have the corrupt icons.
Are you sure you didn't accidentally download the zip for the 1.0 Bios?

Can you post your directory names otherwise?
The ones in the Bios 1.5 zip are:

HaCKaH__________________________1 (26 underscores)
HaCKaH~1%[/color]
Last edited by GamePlayHeaven on Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:06, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 03, 2005 23:19

Yes. First i have copy exactly the dirs from the zip-File (1.02) and it works perfect with Highscore-Save. I don't know if there was a corrupted icon. But that's not the Problem.

Than i copy more stuff on the psp - like WabVersion-Changer 2.5, PixelCleaner etc... And than i have corrupted Icons and i use the tool PSICKO to hide the Icons (I selected all Dir-Names - include Hacker). The result ist, there are no corrupted Icons and all programms works - only the save-highscore-function will do not.

Than i delete the hackers dirs on the psp and copy it again with no hide-selection from PSICKO. And the result ist, the Hacker-Game don't start anymore. I get a error-message from the psp.

I think the problem ist with the psicko-tool. Can you test it? I don't know what it makes to hide the Icons?

Thx for your help!

GamePlayHeaven
Site Admin

Postby GamePlayHeaven » Mon Oct 03, 2005 23:27

Ah ok... I see what you mean.
I'll try it out later (no PSP at work :) ), but if you could tell me what the exact names of the HaCKeR dirs are after you used the tool, I can probably write a quick fix for it.

What happens is that the tool renames the HaCKaH___1 dir, and it has either less or more underscores in it (or it uses a totally different method, with spaces for example).
If I know what the dir name is, I can add an extra check on startup, to try that dir for logging and saving.
Last edited by GamePlayHeaven on Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:49, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 03, 2005 23:39

OK ! THX - I'm at work too. So i figure out the exact Dirnames after renaming from PSICKO, when i'm back home (~8 hours).

THX for your fast help.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 03, 2005 23:46

Here ist a screenshoot from the tool and a description who it works

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8377

here you can download it

http://www.nuevasconsolas.com/PSickoPortableV0.2b.zip

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:43

The Names after use PSICKO are:

HaCK 1 (28 Blanks)
HaCK1~1%

HaCK............................1 (. = Blank Total 28)
HaCK1~1%

I hope this will help

GamePlayHeaven
Site Admin

Postby GamePlayHeaven » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:27

still working on the boards, but I will build you an eboot in a few :)

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:54

Big THX!

Yes i see - i have some problems reading this forum with internet-explorer. Mozilla works better (since a few hours)

GamePlayHeaven
Site Admin

Postby GamePlayHeaven » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:08

Yes... IE was being naughty, but it works now. I'm just not happy with the default text color in the topic bodies, it's to close to the link color.
and if I change the link color, phpBB2 changes it everywhere.
Looks like I'm gonna have some puzzling to do :)

Here is a beta of EBOOT v103, put it in the "HaCK1 (lots of spaces) 1" dir.
HaCKaH_v103beta_EBOOT.zip

Let me know if it works...

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:21

THX for the new File. I must go to sport now. My Woman will test it. When i'm back i will report to you if it works (~2 hours).

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:23

It works - Great work! The Highscore is now OK and will save on Stick!
Big THX to you!

GamePlayHeaven
Site Admin

Postby GamePlayHeaven » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:18

Glad it's working, I'm just going to leave the 1.0.3 beta for you now :)

I'm probably gonna update the whole game soon with MP3 support for music anyways, and I'll change the downloads on the site then.

Enjoy

Return to “HaCKeR / HaCKaH”