EQRoster v3.5.0 Released (New Footer & Info Icons)

Put your EQRoster related questions/feedback/requests in here...
Forum rules
All the forums on this site are meant for either general or game specific discussions/questions/feedback.
This is NOT the place for spam, flames or fighting, and posts that don't follow this simple rule will be removed by the board moderator(s).

Enjoy our games, utils, tools and these forums...
GamePlayHeaven
Site Admin

EQRoster v3.5.0 Released (New Footer & Info Icons)

Postby GamePlayHeaven » Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:19

Version 3.5.0 of the EverQuest roster is on the downloads page.
The following additions/fixes have been made:

Redesigned the footer, all overviews are now in a dropdown box.
From 3 back down to 2 lines, and much much less cluttered.
With the added benefit of now being able to add new overviews without changing the roster size at all (just new entries in the overview dropdown box).

Updated most of the icons.
Again, much much better looking icons.
It was time I finally spent some time updating these :)

Fixed the Magelo Batch Import in regard to GoD Flags (it was missing the 3 recently added fields).
Running a batch import would show tons of errors on screen, this was an error on my side. I forgot to update the batch import code when I added the 3 new god flags.

The Magelo Import now imports the Omens of War Flags/Signets.
This only works if you the magelo inventory is visible by others (just like the Plane of Time Alt. Access drop.

The Magelo Import now never turns off flags that were turned on in the roster.
Seeing as many guilds keep their roster more up to date, then members their magelo's, this was a necessary change.

The highest values on the statistics overview will now show in yellow.
Of course, the highest roster values still show in green.

Now you can spot the highest values on screen in a blink of an eye.

Updated the Guild Tool Update to the Prophecy of Ro release (new Banker and Alt columns).
PoR broke the Guild Tool Update, because of the 2 new columns. I haven't added any code to actually use the Alt column yet, because it seems to be (at least partly) broken in the guild tool right now.

Added info icons to most of the overviews.
Something I've wanted to do for ages, and kind off sneaked in with the new icons. I had the new info icon, and just threw it onto an overview to see how well it looked.
Seeing the result, I just had to go through all the other pages and add it where appropriate :)

I hope you all enjoy this new release, I sure had fun making it.
Michael

PS. Apologies for the delay.
I just got really busy at work, making me pretty tired at home. But now my job is done, and I'm on a little break before starting my new job March first.

Return to “EQRoster”