The Class Filter on the Character Statistics page was working so well, that I decided to implement it through out the whole roster. (Ok.. so it was requested, but still...)
The filter is now in the footer, and works on every page.
You can even use it on the Magelo Batch Import, to only import the magelo's for a certain class
This new implementation had quite an impact on the existing code, because everywhere links where called, the ClassFilter had to be added (either to use it, or to pass it on).
I've tested it for a bit, and everything seems to work. But if you encounter any odd behaviour, please let me know.
Enjoy the improved roster